Friday, April 4, 2014

Just a regular Friday.

Today we went to the breastfeeding clinic at the birth center...it's so good to have this twice-weekly outing. Hanna Lu needs to keep gaining weight but she does eat well; she's apparently pretty efficient at it which is why she doesn't spend too much time doing it!

Then she took a nap at home and smiled in her sleep.
She needs a bow to cover up those patchy hairs!
We went for a walk. HL cries when she's in her carseat and it's not in motion but I got this shot of her just sitting there before we clicked her into the stroller base.
I love her in that bomber hat.
And she got to be worn for the first time - I'm not sure if I got her in the wrap correctly but she was pretty happy and ended up falling asleep...a success I think!
It's so neat that everything is new for her and for us too!

No comments:

Post a Comment