Friday, October 11, 2013

19 weeks.


My dad’s here this weekend; yippee!!!!!! And that brings me to 19 weeks too!
Yeah, that hair has got to go. But where to find the time...
How far along: 19 weeks

Symptoms: more movement {!!!}, smelling things a lot more {wasn’t this supposed to happen at the beginning?}, growing a bit more up top and in the bump, though it hasn’t “popped” yet {or at least I don’t think so}…


Wait gain: TBD in the morning; we had a big dinner tonight and I forgot to step on the scale this morning.

Size of baby
: an heirloom tomato or a mango; what an interesting mix of fruits and vegetables this has been! Wouldn’t it be funny if they used inanimate objects instead; a stapler and 20 weeks, a car key at 12 weeks…

Exercise:  nada; does teaching high school count? Mental exercise?

Milestones: I’m still pretty excited about feeling this little thing bopping around in there.

What I miss: nada!

Sex: not yet!

Movement: yes. It’s intermittent and I can’t find a specific thing {sweets, lying down, etc.} that seems to really get him/her going.

What I'm looking forward to: finding out the sex in a matter of DAYS! And feeling stronger, more consistent movement.

Thoughts/questions/concerns: Not much of anything, I’ve been so busy with work there’s not much brain space left over.

Sleep: good, just not enough! And I’m loving my big pillow {see last week}.

Goals: get in some exercise?

Random: my baby’s amazing grandmother sent me some much needed, loved, and appreciated maternity tops. And a pair of the cutest shoes for little Melamed; thanks Kathy, we loved the gifts so so much
❤.

No comments:

Post a Comment