Friday, October 4, 2013

18 weeks.

In looking at these pictures, maybe it's time I get this hair taken car of? The blonde of yesteryear that grew out into an ombre is starting to look ready for a change.

But, here's to18 weeks!

Taken early this morning, my eyes are still puffy.
How far along: 18 weeks

Symptoms: not much new. My upper chest area is still quite sore and seeming to continue its growth pattern {yea!}. I am pretty positive that it’s a baby inside of me that I’m feeling flickering around and not just gas {SO exciting to me ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤}.

Wait gain: 139.

Size of baby: a bell pepper or a sweet potato!

Exercise:  nothing still. I’ve done a couple of walks with reason {to go somewhere or run an errand} and that’s been nice.


Milestones: Again, I’m pretty sure these flutters are the little blob…WOW!

What I miss: white wine again this week ;)


Sex: not yet!



Movement: I think so but only when I’m sitting or laying down.

What I'm looking forward to: finding out the sex in a week and a half.

Thoughts/questions/concerns: Same as last week, I’d love to have the ultrasound and be sure that things are going well in there.


Sleep: still good but tummy sleeping is getting a bit more uncomfortable.


Goals: get in more movement.


Random: a fairy godfriend sent me an AMAZING and thoughtful gift this week; “Belly Laughs” by Jenny McCarthy and…a pregnancy pillow!!!! It’s a huge snake-like thing and I tried it out last night; I love it. It curls up around me and I can slip it between my legs, which is great support. I’m a big pillow person anyway so this is especially special gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment