Monday, September 30, 2013

17 weeks.

And now we're caught up! This is last week's post from September 27th when I was 17 weeks along.
Mike is the best husband and loves me so sweetly but a good picture taker, he is not.
How far along: 17 weeks

Symptoms: this week I’ve been super emotional/teary {starting to cry at most anything}, tired {which is funny because I didn’t feel exceptionally tired at all during first trimester like they say you do}, and HUNGRY. 

I’ve also had some no-fun bouts of queasiness, especially in the mornings if I don’t eat enough. I had these weird electric shock feelings in my abdomen but nothing came of them. 

My bosom hurts still and is actually growing enough to warrant a new bra size; yippee! 

There might be a faint linea negra starting up, too.

Wait gain: 137; up 17 pounds from 120.

Size of baby: an onion or a turnip!

Exercise:  nothing still, though I walked around a track a bit while Mike was playing soccer. I’m feeling bad about it. But, I’m also exhausted after work and my feet hurt from being on them all day. I was better this week about leaving work earlier and having some more time at home in the evening so maybe after another week of getting home a bit earlier I’ll feel good and ready about getting out in the evenings for a stroll.

Milestones: I bought a new bra in a size up; that was a brand new experience.

What I miss: running fast. When I was walking around the track earlier in the week I was missing the feeling of sprinting around those curves so maybe I miss being in shape and running fast and strong. Soon enough.

Sex: not yet!

Movement: maybe? Only lying down in bed and only if I’m lying on my stomach, though, this is embarrassing...it could be gas?

What I'm looking forward to
: finding out the sex next month and going to the birthing center for the first time this week.

Thoughts/questions/concerns: I just wanna know everything is OK. I think that each time before an appointment comes I’ll feel concern and stress until I can hear that heartbeat.

New category! Sleep: I’m sleeping fine still but I'm starting to feel uncomfortable on my belly; almost like there’s a big bubble in there? Which I guess there is?

Goals: stay at work less, start to walk, eat enough veggies.

Random: I wanna know boy or girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment