Sunday, September 29, 2013

10 weeks.

It's gotten late and I need to get to sleep so this'll be the last weekly for tonight... August 9th, 2013 - 10 weeks.
Not the best picture quality ever; that's OK.

How far along: 10 weeks

Symptoms: not too much queasiness or tiredness, a pretty OK week actually.

Wait gain
: still at about 7 pounds.

Size of baby: a fig!

Exercise: I had a good running week following my marathon training plan and got in a good 11-miler today!

Milestones: telling friends in California.

What I miss: not too much at all this week! I'm starting to miss being in California, though it will be nice to in DC with my husband and in my home.

Sex: not yet!

Movement: not yet!

Showing: yes, but it's mostly bloating as I eat throughout the day.

Maternity clothes: none yet but I have a few belly bands {thanks Lisa!} to help when I don't feel like buttoning my pants.

What I'm looking forward to: going to the birthing center for my first real appointment in September.

Thoughts/questions/concerns: none really this week!

Goals: keep running! And get back to work.

Random: I'm not looking forward to having to tell people at work mostly because it's always embarrassing for me to be in the spotlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment