Monday, September 30, 2013

12 weeks.

This was the first week of classes and quite a doozy of a five day stretch, I might add. I was 12 weeks on August 23rd, 2013. 

How far along: 12 weeks.

Symptoms: tummy still queasy, it’s feeling pretty bad actually. Legs continuing to feel dead and heavy while running.

Wait gain: let’s say 10 pounds total; 130 up from 120.

Size of baby: a lime! Still! But another source says “plum” this week.

Exercise: running and I’m glad I’m doing it but it’s feeling hard; see “legs” above.

Milestones: telling some more people at work.

What I miss: I’m feeling thick around the middle though in my pictures it doesn’t look it; so funny how one’s perception can be different from reality.

Sex: not yet!

Movement: not yet!

What I'm looking forward to
: starting to teach again, though I’m going to need to be creative with my wardrobe. I’m not looking forward to it but I will have to tell the kids at some point. I am anticipating actually looking pregnant and fitting into maternity clothes.

Thoughts/questions/concerns: Same as the week before though I am curious to see what I’ll feel like going back to being in the classroom and on my feet all day. And I really need to get into see a doctor. I’d been putting off making an appointment {until I had insurance} at the birthing center I’d like to go to and would like to be seen before we travel out of town later in September but now it’s looking like their schedule is packed.

Goals: keep running! And get back to teaching!

Random: the families are talking about baby showers and I’m really excited for those already!

No comments:

Post a Comment