Sunday, September 29, 2013

9 weeks.

August 2nd, 2013 - 9 weeks in!

How far along: 9 weeks.

Symptoms: some more intense nausea this week; eating still seems to help but not all the time, bosom still sore, a bit crampy here and there, a wee bit of fatigue here and there

Wait gain: no scale here but my guess would be maybe not much; I've been way more active than I was in DC, though I'm eating just as much still {staves off nausea} and I don't feel much bigger.

Size of baby: a green olive!

Exercise: still running though I can't shake my nervousness. I've got my first long run {10 miles} slated for Saturday and I'm actually looking forward to it.

Sex: not yet!

Movement: not yet!

Milestones: telling my family ❤.

What I miss: white wine! Everyone's drinking around me since we're on vacation. Oh and coffee! It's such a big thing in my family to share morning and afternoon coffee together. Oh well.

What I'm looking forward to: getting my Bella Bands in the mail next week. I can still fit in clothes and thankfully my weight gain is not as intense here as it is in DC so I'm hoping I won't need them for a little while but I'm still excited to see them.

Thoughts/questions/concerns: I think I'd feel better if I could hear the heartbeat again. I'm going to start seeing the midwife in September when new insurance kicks in and hopefully it covers ultrasounds because our old plan doesn't cover them entirely.

Goals: do my long run! Eat healthily; no more ramen if I can help it and more veggies.

Random: I'm so happy to have a full week back in San Jose :)

No comments:

Post a Comment