Sunday, September 29, 2013

A start!

I'm beginning this new blog to keep track of and provide updates of our first pregnancy and child for us and for our families who all live many miles away.

We found out about the new Melamed in July 2013 and I've been keeping weekly updates since I was eight weeks along. I'll be posting everything I have up until now so gear up for some reading!

We're so excited for this new stage of our life together and are extremely happy to share with family, friends, and loved ones.

And, for reference, here's a shot of me {& Mikey!} from this past June, apparently right before being struck with child. I'm excited {?} to see the difference in my body as the weeks progress though I do promise us all to keep the bikini shots to a minimum from here on out.
Wildwood, New Jersy...June 6th or 7th 2013. Sans fetus.
Welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment