Monday, September 30, 2013

14 weeks.

Oops - no picture!

Oh well.

The first full week of September brought me to 14 weeks on September 6th, 2013.
How about a picture of us in Iceland before figuring out that we're soon going to be three?
 
How far along: 14 weeks.

Symptoms: some queasy days/moments coming back. I wouldn’t know how my legs would feel running since I’m still taking time off but they do feel tired going up and down stairs at work. Still getting thicker and my bosom is growing just a wee bit {and still a bit sore]. A few headaches too but my guess is that they’re tension related {back to teaching busy-ness} and not a result of being pregnant.

Wait gain: let’s say 11 pounds total; 131 up from 120.

Size of baby: both sites say “lemon” this week.

Exercise: Same as last week. We’re going hiking this weekend so I’m looking forward to a nice hike.

Milestones: ordering some maternity clothes.

What I miss: easy getting dressed in the morning. It’s a struggle these days.

Sex: not yet!

Movement: not yet!

What I'm looking forward to: getting some maternity clothes in the mail this week. And ordering some more that will do well at work; what I ordered this week is a good start but I’ll need a bit more I think to get me through teaching for the next six months.

Thoughts/questions/concerns: I have a doctor’s appointment on Monday and I really hope that everything goes well.

Goals: get to the doctor’s! And try to get ahead a bit in my planning so that I am not staying at work too late; there were some long afternoons this week and I think it’d be good for me to be able to relax at home.

Random: we’re going camping again! And we’ll be travelling to Minnesota for a wedding next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment